Lincoln Highway "Main Street Across America"

The Lincoln Highway, the first "Coast to Coast" Highway routed through Indiana in 1913.  The highway was moved to Kosciusko County in the mid-1920's and marked by the Boy Scouts of America in 1928.  Also known as Highway 30 (now Old 30) the road brought major traffic into downtown Warsaw until the early 1970's when the present Highway 30 was built.  

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MmUZQ4GFZJJY8L396D8aaQIg3jQ&usp=sharing